No refund for deposit amount of 500 per person. However reschedule is possible if you cancel one day before.
– we have rights to shift your accomodation to any location in pawna lake.
– In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
– You (“The user”) understand that there are inherent risks of the services which may or may not be directly provided by pawana lakeside camping (“Us”/ “The Company”) in which the user may engage.
– The user confirms that they are physically and mentally capable of availing the service.
– The users’ participation is voluntary and the user shall under no circumstance hold pawana lakeside camp responsible for any injury, accidents, illness and damage to or loss of personal property as the result of any incident or accident that may occur during the period of service.
– The conduct and behavior of the user should not cause distress or harm to anyone including other user members, pawna camp’ staff, service providers etc; in which case we/ service providers reserve the right to ask you to immediately leave, or in certain circumstances, hand you over to the appropriate authorities, in which case the financial liability would be of the user.
– If for any reason the user wishes to abruptly end the trip before its scheduled completion, or is unable to participate due to being unfit, we will not be responsible to provide any refund and the financial liability for making any alternate arrangements would be of the user.
– The user is responsible to follow the instructions of the leader/ service provider and the user has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case for medical exigency or any emergency condition.
– Cuts, bruises and minor injuries are normal for an adventure activity. First aid kit is provided and the coordinators are trained to respond in such situations. pawana lakeside camp take all the reasonable steps to provide basic safety required for the particular activity.
– During the camping, the camp leader’s decision will be final decision, whatsoever. – pawana lakeside camp hold the rights to change the itinerary or even cancel the activity in case of any unexpected change in weather or other unpredictable situations occur that are beyond our control. pawana lakeside camp will not be liable for any costs such as travel or accommodation incurred by the participant in such circumstances.
– All activities are described as accurately as possible; however, the exact arrangements may differ slightly on any given day. Photographs are used for representation purpose and should be taken as a guide only.
– It is mandatory to disclose any personal medical conditions so that prior arrangements can be made. pawana lakeside camp do not hold any responsibility for the outcome of any undisclosed medical condition during the trip.
– Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited during the nature treks.
– If participants are found violating the rules, Pawana Lakeside camp reserve all the rights to remove the participant from the group. In such situation, no refund shall be provided.